Thursday, December 31, 2009

sweet gatal

Yesterday I accompany my friend to go shopping again. She brought us to Tanjung Rambutan. And as usual, after that we went to Tesco. We meet our ex-classmate during form 6.he worked at Tesco. We had a simple chit-chat and then we find things that my friend wants to buy. After that we went to food court. We want to eat sizzling mee. Haha. We had some funny incident there. After order we went to buy drink and put the drink at the table. I saw the cashier that the sizzling mee call us which mean that our order is ready. So we went to him. He cheats us. Our orders are not ready yet. My friends drop her money. Tetibe jer terjatuh. Dan dia melatah. The cashier and the cgef who cook our order laugh. Malunyer.. huhu. When my friend wants to pay, the cashier did not want to take her money. Saja nak usik kitorang semua. After he takes the money, he gave me the receipts and the balance. I accept it and make weird face. Apesal bagi kat aku?bukan duit aku la.. never mind.

Then while waiting our order, the cahier ask me, asal mana? Asal sini2 jer. Sini tu mana? Sini laa… ipoh ker? A’ah. Rumah kat mana? Tak payahla tau.

While he ask me, he look at my face. Seganlah.. so, tunduk jer lah.lagi tunduk, lagi dia ke depan and menjenguk dari bawah muka aku. Dalam hati,” aper kes mamat ni?”

When the chef put our order in talam, the cashier ask me,
kak..kenapa saya dengar jantung akak ni berdegup-degup?
kakak????cis..memang la berdegup. Kalo tak berdegup, matila akak.
tapi saya dengar len macam jer degupan jantung akak?terdengar sampai sini.
telinga awak silap tu. Bunyi jantung sendiri tu.

And then we take our order to the table and start to eat.

He still look at us. Memandangkan aku jer yang dok mengadap ke bahagian kedai-kedai tu, he smile and wink. Haha. Gatal betul. Buat malu aku jer. Sekejap-sekejap dia masuk dapur.pastu kuar blik. Then when we want to return home, dia lambai kat aku dengan senyuman manis. Huhu. Zstart dari tu aku kena usik ngan kawan2.haha. ditambah dgn perkataan “gigi”.

Maybe that our last sweet gatal memory before I went back to campus..

0 comments:

Post a Comment