Saturday, December 26, 2009

I hate you!!!

Sorry dear, I didn’t write anything to you yesterday. I get angry with my old friend. I post something I my page. And while write and post it, I never mean to dedicate it to anyone. It my wall and it my status! So why do they care?? I never ask them to leave comment at my page. Never!! Why I’m so angry? Because she involve my mom and dad!Because she dragged my best friend forever! How could she? That girl is a bitch! If she have a problem with that guy, S, settle it down by yourself! Don’t involve me and my best friend! I admit that we also have several things that we did not agree with all of you. But we don’t want it spread to others. We know that last night all of you gathered, had some party until morning, of course we know that you will tell other who attended the party about us. Right? We don’t care! Because what? Because we know that we are at the right side! RIGHT SIDE!!! By the way, why you get angry of my status? We never get closed before. And NEVER!!! I don’t want to have a friend like all of you. I DON’T WANT!!!
You also fight between your groups member. So don’t show that you are good friend. GOOD FRIEND NEVER SUPPORT TO NEGATIVE ACTION!!! Remember that!! Too many disgusting thing that you and your gang have done. I don’t want mention it. You are not good and not perfect. Same us we! But you know, there a huge gap between your groups and us. Only our schoolmates know it, if they did not blind and did not being cheated by your beauty!
By the way.. Beauty is subjective right? For me, beauty is deep inside your heart. And been show by your attitude. Not come from gediks faces!
I hate the fact that I know you!
Does it hurt you my lovely diary? It hurts me a lot. It’s my authority to say whatever I want in my page. Why they busy about it? Buat menyemak jer. Huh!~
NO MORE WORDS CAN DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL NOW!! I’M TOO ANGRY AND SAD AND FEEL SORRY FOR THEIR PARENTS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment