Sunday, December 27, 2009

It is wrong?

Yesterday my family and I went to shopping together.yup! We had a lot of fun and of course feel so tired. Hehehe. We had some “keduri” at food court. Every time when I returned to my home town and every time when I was near to return to Shah Alam, my dad will bring us to have some “kenduri” at food court. It was a good moment that we spend together.

Diary, are you feel weird if you see me hold my mom or dad hand? Sometimes, when we hang out together, my sis and I will sometimes hold my dad and mom hand and even shoulder, sometimes. When we want to start eating, my dad will read doa. If there any teenagers near our table, they will stare at us. Stare at us like we had done some crime. Weird isn’t it?

I feel save when I hang out with my family. There no guy can usik-usik me. Huhu. And also I did not have to pay anything. Hehe.

LOVE YOU MOM!!
LOVE YOU DAD!!
LOVE YOU SIS!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment