Friday, February 26, 2010

keep..keep thinking..

Diary, does it wrong for me to be friend with boy? I keep think and find any reasons for it. And I didn’t find anything use to it. Why she hates me when I said I texted or answer his call? Why she get angry when I said I meet him? Not only with this guy but also with other guy. Do I not deserve to be friend with man? Sometimes, from my observation I also know that she sometimes show that her discomfort able when I walk or jokes with my girl friends. Does she think I only deserve to be her friend? If both of my theory true, with whom that I deserve to be friend with? Please.. I don’t want to be like bird in the cage. I already had gone through it. And I don’t want it to happen again. It makes me feel tired to take care of your heart despite you always hurts me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment